Rock Speed Rope
This product is currently sold out.
Our brand new speed rope - ROCK training speed rope is equipped with thick wire and ABEC-7 bearing at the end of the padded handle for less stress on shoulder, wrist, and elbow joints. Steel loose bolt combined with high quality bearing offer very fast and smooth spinning. Pre-wraped grip provides superb handle traction preventing the handle from slipping out of your grasp. This also results in less forearm and shoulder fatigue.
ROCK training speed rope features steel 4mm cable with PVC coating offering more resistance and feedback than most typical speed ropes provide. Thick and heavy cable was carefully selected to ensure the user can still perform fluid double unders with the highest amount of resistance yet not alter the jumper's technique nor mechanics. In the package, there are 2 steel cylindrical weights, which can be optionally inserted in specially designed compartments located in both handles.
ROCK training speed rope is just ideal for gaining a better timing while jumping at slower tempos. Also a fantastic training tool for advanced athletes looking for intensity in training and greater resistance and additional weight.
Fields of use
skipping, double-unders, criss-cross, boxing training
- 13,5cm grips (total handle lenght including steel tip: 15cm)
- handles with steel tips (equipped with ABEC-7 bearings for smooth swing)
- ergonomic handle shape that comes pre-wrapped in grip tape
- 4mm diameter steel wire with transparent red coating
- steel wire length: 3m
- steel wire weight: 85g
- cylindrical weights (2 pcs): 320gr
- adjustable lenght (tightening w/screw)
- incredibly smooth turning
- each comes with transport bag (prevents wire tangling)
- speed rope weight: 170g w/o inserts, 490gr with weight inserts