Tactical weight vest is one of the Crossfit's classics and is used in MURPH WOD.
Vest holds a set of flat, laser-cut steel ballistic plates (one at the front and one at the back) and allows you to work on increasing your strength and speed during functional trainings and WODs.
Doesn't matter if you run or pull-up, the vest is designed to give the wearer an increased range of motion with a lightweight feel and optimal breathability.
Shoulder mesh pads reduce friction and special air flow channels ensure sustained comfort while training.
Thanks to its ergonomic construction and adjustable tensional bands for stability, it fits most users and offer performance without restrictive bulkiness.
Filed of use:
MURPH wod, functional training, pull-ups, sprints, weighted training
• weight vest weight (w/o ballistic plates): 1,5kg
• vest is made of ultra-durable, water and stain-resistant oxford 600D nylon
• vest has special pockets equipped with belts and velcros that firmly keep plates in place
• vest is designed to fit close to the body and offer maximum mobility
• 10 soft 3D mesh pads reduce friction on shoulders back and chest, ensure stability and creates special air flow channels
• vest is equipped with durable components like steel wires, nylon belts and velcros
• vest has velcro panels for attaching extra patches (situated at the chest, back and shoulders)
• rubber THORN+fit logo situated at the from panel
• colour: black or army green
• vest can be ordered as part of a package with a set of compatible plates—including your choice of the THORN+fit vest plates (1,6kg/2,5kg/3,9kg).
• hand wash in cold water, dry on flat surface (without ballistic plates)
Attention!: Tactical weight vest is a fitness accessory and should never be used as body armour
Vest can be ordered as part of a package with a set of compatible plates—including your choice of the THORN+fit vest plates.
These flat, laser-cut steel plates were design to fit THORN+fit tactic vests and are available in three weight increments:
3,6lb/1,6kg - white (MURPH: junior/masters category)
5,6lb/2,5kg - red (MURPH: women category)
8,6lb/3,9kg - black (MURPH: men category)
- sold in pairs
- weight tolerance of each plate: +/- 5%
Attention!: Tactic plate is a fitness accessory and should never be used as body armour